Chemistry vs Computer Science

deadbrains

You don't need to take Computer Science in high school to major in Computer Science. There are lots of people who start majoring in Computer Science in university without having prior knowledge of how to code. It'll be difficult to switch courses this late in the year as well. I'd stay with Chemistry.

As a chemistry HL student i can tell you its much tougher than comp sci. Most of my friends have comp sci and they are usually very chilled out it might just be my school idk but imo you should take comp sci instead of chemistry since it will lower the overall work load you have (you have maths and phy HL :o) and might increase your IB score. but before switching subjects you might want to check uni requirements for your preferred undergrad courses

There's 2 kids in my grade who would like to study comp sci. They chose physics and design tech. I don't think univs gonna take course selection seriously, and you should choose comp sci. I would like to dual degree in chem and illustration/graphic design, and I do not have double science. Instead, I have chem and design tech HL. So it doesn't matter.