ABC_IB2018

Hi!!!!  

Recently i got to know that i should start my IA's for IB soon...But am just confused on what to do! Especially for FOA in Lang and Lit...I have been asked to choose my topic soon ...Can anyone suggest ideas or explain what exactly i must do...i know its an oral and i have to present some text type right?:mellow: Im really really confused!!!!

• 1 month later...

Literally dude just use your knowledge from the past few months and analyse a Trump or Obama speech. Work with a mate with similar intellect. 

When me and my mate made ours we pioneered the IB English FOA by becoming the first at our school if not the world to record ours beforehand then play it in front of the class. We analysed an Obama speech for our first one and we both got 6s analysing Tone, pronouns, AAVE etc. Then for our second we analysed multiple Trump speeches and I got a high 6 and my mate got a 7 as I used colloquial terms as I am English. 

We both ain't good at English but we put in effort and created a great arguement and video. Trust me work with a like minded mate, if you don't have one in your class, ask someone like minded. Those who worked alone in my class melted as it is harder going up alone, plus they did not have anyone to tell them if their presentation was good or bad, like me and my mate did for each other.