Urgent Business EE HELP...!! plz!!

Hi, I have recently started thinking about my EE topic on B&M and made some points.

1. As a Korean, I think it would be good to write about one of the Korean companies like Samsung, LG, Hyundai etc. Then I want to compare one of the western companies in the same industry to make a comparison on how they used a different strategy for market advance and how the CEO used his leadership

e.g. Samsung and Apple, Hyundai and Volkswagen

- I'm also thinking about using only western companies cuz there might not be sufficient resources about Korean companies in English

2. How (one of the Korean companies OR compare two of them) used  their strategies to enter into international markets to adapt to a popular phenomenon, Korean culture?

I'm not sure if these RQs are ok.

3. Can you guys tell me if they are good topics and choose one of them plz?

4. Can you give me some other ideas on ee topics(B&M)?

5. Also, does university bother about my ee topic? cuz I want to major in engineering... but I chose an irrelevant subject for EE. 

Since one teacher can have three ee students, I need to finish my RQ and do some research on it ASAP. 

Thank you. I would appreciate your help.

Edited by mindol3863

• 2 months later...

Ah surprised no one replied D; I guess not many do Business & Management here. However, I'd just like to ask a question, why is not having enough resources in English put you off from using a Korean company? You do know you can still reference sites you've used even if they were in Korean? (Lol your percentage for plagiarism will also be low)