CAS Project

oohaziza92

So i'm supposed to start planning for my CAS Project and I already had a project in mind but i'm still wondering whether it is viable.

I plan on making a Fashion Show x Art Exhibition even though I don't take visual arts for one of my IB subjects but I'm still interested in the topic. So my plan was to showcase local talents, sell tickets, make a program and possibly auction the products. Will that make a good CAS Project?

Yah that sounds amazing! CAS is pretty flexible so your event would definitely qualify- in fact you could probably use it for both creativity and service. Also you don't have to make your activities tailored to your subjects, CAS is just like your everyday life outside of school. 

Edited by Shlrley

This sounds like an interesting project! However, bare in mind that CAS projects need to be at least one month in duration (including planning) and should be collaborative in nature. 

Other than that, anything can be a CAS project.. The more you enjoy doing it, the less any CAS project/experience will feel like a chore!