Best Biology option

Svinsern

From what I've heard, the Ecology Option is by far the easiest since it's just an extension of the Ecology topic with some concepts that are purely logical.

Option D Physiology's not that bad, but after taking SL & HL Physiology, not to mention Plant Physiology, it gets really tiring.

Option B Bioinformatics and Biotechnology is arguably the most interesting Option topic  – it's not too difficult but it's better to take it if you're Biology HL as it also expands more on the Nucleic Acids HL chapter.

Option A Neurobiology & Animal Behavior is alright, not unlike Physiology. It's actually less about neurobiology but more towards animal behavior; the only neurobiological topics it touches on are the effects of drugs and anesthetics, but only at a somewhat superficial level imo and you don't really go deep into their physiological aspects.

Thanks for the answer! It seems like our teacher is most keen on us choosing either ecology or physiology. She has completely neglected option B due to lack of equipment and A does not seem to be a strong alternative either. Personally, I would like to do physiology as I cant bothered to learn more about plants haha. In addition I thoroughly enjoyed the chapter about human physiology so I am assuming option D is just a continuation of that?