Good movies for your studied language??

studying

Does anyone know any interesting, yet fairly easy to understand french movies? I'm taking French B SL and I want to try watching a few to help my listening comprehension. 

If you guys know other good movies in other languages, like spanish or mandarin, you should comment it for other people! 

Have you seen Les Intouchables? It's a really beautiful movie...I don't remember if it's that easy to understand, but it's worth watching anyway. I'd also recommend Qu'est-ce qu'on a fait au bon dieu. It's hilarious.

Also, I find watching French youtubers to be helpful (maybe with captions on though). My personal favourites are Cyprien and Norman fait des vidéos.

Hope that helps.

• Like 1

I agree with Davey_dM - I watch youtubers such as Cyprien, Théo Gordy, and girlyaddict,  It's a fun way to learn French and you don't feel bored because the videos are entertaining. Some other good movies are Le Petit Nicolas (easy to understand) and Le Petit Prince.

I also started watching the tv show Les Malheurs de Sophie and most of the episodes are on youtube, and if you have Netflix, you can watch Les Parent. It's a tv show set in Quebec so the québécois french might be harder to understand, but I believe there are subtitles available too.

• 2 weeks later...