How to study for Chinese B SL?

Hello! 

I'm wondering how everyone studies for Chinese B SL? I have only learnt Chinese for 3 years, from the start of 2015, and I will do it for IB next year. 

I have had no past experience with it, and I would really like to know how to study to be able to maximise my marks. I don't really know much about the exams, either so any knowledge about the that would help: I'm aware theres paper 1 and 2, but I'm not sure what's in those. Any tips for doing well in finals would be much appreciated. So anyways, please let me know if you have any tips, tricks or experience!! 

Thank you very much! :) 

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

1. Constant revision of vocabulary 

2. Do writing tasks every 2 weeks or so in different text types 

3. I watch a lot of Chinese drama and although it sounds crazy, sometimes I just repeat what they say. Even though you may not understand, you can practice on your enunciation and tones 

4. Talk to yourself in Chinese (I know I sound crazy right now, but honestly, your ability to come up with sentences and words instantly will improve and this will help for your orals)