What do I do?

Guest VVStudent

Guest VVStudent

So recently I received my final IB predictions which was a total 27 including the 2 bonus points. I asked my councillor if there was any way to improve my predictions but she said it was too late. Is there a way to improve my predictions if not what can I do to end up with a higher IB score? I am on at the point of just giving up on the IB diploma please help me.

Unfortunately, there's no way you can change your predictions because they're the grades that you've been receiving throughout the semester. Whatever you do, please do not give up. You've come all this way and done so much, you shouldn't just quit. Put some more time into your studies and your assessments, ask your course teachers for help if there's something you don't understand. If you put in all your effort into this semester and before your exams, you'll put yourself in a better position for when you go in to take your exams. If you need help with any assignment, your teachers are always there if you'd like to have a meeting and discuss the unit or topic. Review your material after every class or unit, test yourself, ask your teachers for formative tests and quizzes so you can improve your knowledge in subject areas...

Your counsellor is right, there's nothing you can do to change these predicted grades but have a chat with him/her to discuss how you can improve for the future.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

Best of luck for the rest of the year.

Edited by sodonewithib