Don't understand my TOK essay title

I.tothe.B

Hey to whoever is reading this,

So my chosen prescribed title is  “Humans are pattern-seeking animals and we are adept at finding patterns whether they exist or not” (adapted from Michael Shermer). Discuss knowledge questions raised by this idea in two areas of knowledge.

The problem is I don't know what this question is asking me to do. Do I have to come up with two KQs and for each of them talk about my two AOKs chosen? For example one of the KQ is “How do we make ethical decisions?” and with this KQ I link it to my two AOKs which are Ethics and History? And for my other KQ I talk about Shared and Personal Knowledge in pattern seeking for example and again talk about it linking it to Ethics and History?

I really am confused please help.

I would really appreciate your help.

I actually did the same title for mine. Basically it is not asking you to discuss the statement, it is asking you to develop KQ's which arise from that statement. When you discuss your KQ's that is when I would bring up your AOKs and relate them to the KQ's that you developed. It seems tricky at first but once you get writing it I found it started to flow very nicely. I don't believe it is required that you need to relate both KQ's to both AOK's, as I did not and I am predicted with a good score for my paper. Just remember to be very clear and concise when explaining things, not only does it make the paper easier to follow but it also gives you a bit more room with the word count. Hope any of this helps! Goodluck 

3 hours ago, piercey.x said:

I actually did the same title for mine. Basically it is not asking you to discuss the statement, it is asking you to develop KQ's which arise from that statement. When you discuss your KQ's that is when I would bring up your AOKs and relate them to the KQ's that you developed. It seems tricky at first but once you get writing it I found it started to flow very nicely. I don't believe it is required that you need to relate both KQ's to both AOK's, as I did not and I am predicted with a good score for my paper. Just remember to be very clear and concise when explaining things, not only does it make the paper easier to follow but it also gives you a bit more room with the word count. Hope any of this helps! Goodluck 

Thank you! This really helped me:)Goodluck to you too!