Wharton (uPenn) HELP NEEDED

reylancer

Hey guys :)

I've been looking into the Wharton school of business and exploring my options the past few days, and I've yet to decide what I want to actually pursue. And that's not because I don't know what I want, but it's because I can't decipher what exactly I'm being offered.

Problem here, is I'm unsure what exactly it offers undergrads. It keeps touting this "Bachelors of Science in Economics" degree that is supposedly the only undergrad degree offered. Is this the same thing as a Bachelors in Business Adm.? Why is it called a BSc. in Econ then? It has a clear page for MBA but I can't find anything on the bachelor's degree.
What are the concentrations listed here and are they like majors you will study UNDER your supposed Business Ad. degree? 

Is the undergrad degree provided by Wharton the same as a major in international business? Or does Wharton not offer that course? 

Optional question: If any Wharton students are reading this, what has life been like after getting admitted to this school? How is your courseload? Do you feel your professors are approachable and helpful? What is your overall review? How much free time do you get on average?

I look forward to any help I can get.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Sentence structure

Edited by reylancer
Sentence structure