Predicted Grades Needed

soul

Hello,

I was just wondering what to do in my situation right now, because KCL has been requesting for my predicted marks since November and they put me on hold thinking they would receive them by the end of November. However, it is already the new year and my coordinator seems to constantly forget providing me with the predicted marks I need for admission as well as scholarship. Also, does anyone happen to know when I should be expecting a response from UCL?

Thank you.

• 3 weeks later...

Email both your coordinator and the university. Put high priority on your coordinator's email and then bug the hell out of them. This is important for your future. Email UCL and explain the situation to them. Perhaps (though someone else should confirm this) send proof of you contacting your coordinator (if done through email - whilst perhaps blurring out your teacher's name and email), if possible.

Can't help with the latter though, as Medicine might work differently. If it's the same though, they're giving us our interview information from December through to March, so you might have a little longer. In your email, perhaps you can ask them?