HOW MANY IAS COMPLETED?

Nutella_lover

So far I am done with my TOK presentation, Geography IA, Biology IA and both my language B written assignments. I still have my EE (95% done), my Math IA to finish (40% done), my TOK essay (20% done...I will probably bullsh*t this slowly over a course of 2 weeks haha), and two English A written tasks to start.. ugh (WT1 I didnt do yet, and the WT2 I did I was not happy with). Hopefully I manage to finish up all these 'longterm' tasks this month and then focus solely on revision! 

On 1/2/2017 at 9:35 AM, nbortfeld said:

So far I am done with my TOK presentation, Geography IA, Biology IA and both my language B written assignments. I still have my EE (95% done), my Math IA to finish (40% done), my TOK essay (20% done...I will probably bullsh*t this slowly over a course of 2 weeks haha), and two English A written tasks to start.. ugh (WT1 I didnt do yet, and the WT2 I did I was not happy with). Hopefully I manage to finish up all these 'longterm' tasks this month and then focus solely on revision! 

On 1/2/2017 at 10:54 AM, Lisbje said:

So far I have the third IA in economics left, second draft IA history , second draft WA in English B, second draft IA biology and the TOK essay.. TOK essay is the worst! Cannot wait till everything is handed in, I need revision badly. 

Same all I want to do is study but all these tasks are slowing me down... ib struggles af

Chem IA(30% completed), Comp Sci IA (50%), Math IA (90% completed), EE (85% completed), Lang A IA (70% completed), TOK essay (65% completed) and TOK presentation (10%). 

Because of all these incomplete works (credits to PROCRASTINATION), I cannot study for the mocks. :( 

• Like 1

EE (100% done), math IA (40% done), psychology IA (95% done), TOK (100% done), Spanish B WT (95% done), Swedish A WT (95% done), English B WT (95% done), biology IA (100% done)

The "95% done" means that I've finished it and it looks fine, but that I just need to look over some corrections that I've gotten from the teacher. My teachers have truly tried to push it so that we can put it out of the way. Although I'm soooo not prepared for the MOCKS, I haven't even glanced at the revision, and we're not done with the syllabus in soooo many subject :confused:

On 1/7/2017 at 3:27 AM, Thanh Loan 197 said:

OMG, some of you guys haven't finished EE yet? In our school, we had the final deadline for EE on 15th December. I still have 4 IAs and the T-not-OK essay to complete :( 

Lol we had our final deadline in December I think as well but no one handed it in so the teachers keep pushing it back... 

I finished my Business and Management first draft, my director´s notebook first draft (for theatre), my EE, my bio IA is 80% done and my math ia is 15% done, sigh, I also need to start my tok essay and I still haven´t done my presentation yikes, but I´ve already finished all my Language A and Language B oral assigments and I have finished 3 written tasks for Language A. I need to finish my math ia this week because I go back to school next monday and I don´t want to be stressing over that :mellow:

Just handed in my TOK Essay and my Math IA. History IA is almost complete. I've started my EE (still got no clue for what our school's deadline to submit it is) and haven't touched by Chemistry and Physics IA yet (mostly because we have mock exams this week and next week) -_-

I've already done my TOK Presentation and English B WA, I've also had IOP from Polish A and English B...

Still I need to finish my chemistry IA (95% done), Polish A WA (95%), TOK essay (90% done), biology IA (80% done);

and write the Physcis IA (0%), Maths IA (0%) and Extended Essay (0%)....

I have no idea how I'll manage to find some time for revision before the May exams :(((( Do you have some ways to stop procrastinating? Whenever I try to start writing something, Facebook/ Youtube effectively disturbs me and I end my day with nothing done :(