Is this a good HI topic?

IB Student Named Ezra

How successfully did Hitler promote the ideal of the family in the Third Reich?

Just wondering, I just finished my HI and I am already having regards about doing this topic.  I know you are going to tell me "it depends on the essay".  But I basically wrote about the ideal family image and values during the Nazi Regime did I just write a 2000 word essay on the wrong topic? And I am not sure how to talk about anything else, especially the success part since there is was basically no opposition to his "ideal" German family so you can't argue he was unsuccessful. 

From what my teach told me about the IA, you need to have a debate around it in order to justify your point and you need to use a lot of sources. 

I also did my IA on Hitler, but I focused mine on the Final Solution. My advice would be to look at different perspective from historians and see what they say about the topic. You can then evaluate their perspectives (which can be your debate) and see which ones are worth more than others.