IA on stomach acid

ibnewB

Hey guys

For my chem IA I was thinking on doing an acid base reaction on stomach acids. So what i was thinking was to do neutralisation reactions with HCl to represent acids in the stomach, with things like pharmaceutical medicines, maybe bananas, or other bases but im unsure if this would be correct. For personal engagement, i could even do swimming pools or something but im quite unsure about it. 

Well we havent really done organic chem, nor redox or acid-bases. The only reason i looked at acid-bases is because i wanted to get a headstart for next year, so skimmed over the topic. We are currenty on a brea, and our teacher wants it by the end of the month. How could i make it more detailed?

yep..soo...ummm...still kinda have no idea what im meant to be doing, and ive literally been looking for a topic for about a month now. just when i saw our hcl in our shed with the other pool stuff i thought hey acid base neutralization reactions...idea...