How to Manage Time in Grade 12

CherryJam

Hi, I just transferred into IB this year (grade 11) and am still adjusting to the school. I have heard rumors from grade 12s about how crammed their first semester is, and I am worried that I won't be able to manage my time wisely when I get into grade 12. I was going to take IB Japanese, but I had to move it to my grade 12 year because my Japanese is currently not good enough yet. For next year's first semester, I will have History, IB Japanese 11, Math HL, Physics HL, Chemistry SL, and English HL/TOK. I currently volunteer at a salmon hatchery and work part time at McDonald's. I am also on the cross-country team and track and field. In February, I will also start volunteering at a local hospital. So far, I have managed to balance my school life and my extracurricular activities, but I'm not sure if I can survive grade 12 without dropping any of them. Do you guys think I should drop an HL course, my volunteering, my job, or something else?? Also, please give some advice on time management :(