Applying PPE in Oxford

Eunsu Lee

Honestly, I don't think subjects really matter for the UK. It's your predicted grades that are more important - and GCSE's if you have them, for Oxford. You have three essay based subjects though, which shows you should be fine with PPE though. Focus on your grades, TSA, and personal statement to be competitive.

Your subjects are fine, if you are good at Mathematics you should put it as HL so your application is more competitive (considering Economics involves Maths).

I would say doing Physics HL is quite difficult unless you really love the subject and you're sure you can do well in it (Physics grade boundaries are low at 69% for a level 7 because of how hard the exams are). Since you do not need Physics for PPE I would suggest you take it as SL if you love the Physics or opt for another subject so you can make sure you achieve the highest predicted grades possible when applying to Oxford.

GOOD LUCK!