IB Psychology Paper 1 revision Guide

Guest Philippe Arni

Guest Philippe Arni

Dear all,

For those that are worried about paper 1 in psychology, I suggest you buy the Revision Guide online:

http://osc-ib.com/ib-revision-guides/Defau...e=IB-Psychology

You should not encounter any problems in the exam hopefully if you understand the revision guide as it has

everything you need to know for paper 1 in Psychology, which is the hardest of all papers. :P

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

If you are a VIP member on this site, don't bother getting the revision guide posted above. It's useless. Unless they have drastically updated it since 2006, it is seriously lacking.

My notes have taken ALL the important stuff out of that book, and then filled in all the missing parts.

However, the OCR guides are good for the sciences and maths as far as I recall. Just useless for psychology.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
If you are a VIP member on this site, don't bother getting the revision guide posted above. It's useless. Unless they have drastically updated it since 2006, it is seriously lacking.

My notes have taken ALL the important stuff out of that book, and then filled in all the missing parts.

However, the OCR guides are good for the sciences and maths as far as I recall. Just useless for psychology.

I second that, i have that revision guide at home and well its quite stupid to be honest. use Graeme's free notes instead.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 years later...

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Question answered

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Question answered

If you disagree with this action, please report this post and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,

IB Survival Staff