Old Disney Movies

Vvi

Snow White, Sleeping Beauty, Peter Pan, Lion King, Pocahontas, Aladdin, you name it.

I can't be the only person that's way past the age of kid's movies and still watches them.

I've just asked my friend if she can look in her 7 year old sister's video collection and see if she has Thumbelina. And I have exams next week, yet I still watched Aladdin and the Swan Princess this week :P

Personal favourites: Lion King, The Swan Princess, Pocahontas, Aladdin, Hercules. I hate Pinocchio. And no sequels, ever. Such bad storylines.

I can't stand the English version of the movies. The translation in Finnish is always much funnier, the singing better and the actor's voices somehow less fake. National bias :P

Anyone else wanna confess?

• Like 2

OMG! I was having this kind of discussion with a friend about Disney movies before they went for 3D animation and acting.

My all time favourites are Aladdin, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, Winnie the Pooh, the Lion King, and the Little Mermaid... and these were all before they had a number two and other sequels... Aladdin is still funny with some sequels, but I prefer the first one because of the song "A Whole New World"

Toy Story and Bug's Life were really good too. :blush:

Wasn't Disney working on a cartoon movie about a Russian girl? I dunno, I was watching some previews on the Little Mermaid special edition. :ftw:

Edited by Krazim

Sorry, Hunchback of Notre Dame = the greatest animated film of all freaking time. :D Not only is it definitely the darkest of the Disney movies (the guy doesn't get the girl at the end! What is wrong with the world?!) but such great music. That's kind of the only reason I watch Disney movies. And yes, I sing Disney songs in my shower. Too much information? I'll shut up now. :P

Close, close seconds, though, are Lion King, Aladdin, and some that aren't made by Disney but that I generally classify as "Disney" anyways like Anastasia and Road to El Dorado.

Sorry, Hunchback of Notre Dame = the greatest animated film of all freaking time. :P Not only is it definitely the darkest of the Disney movies (the guy doesn't get the girl at the end! What is wrong with the world?!) but such great music. That's kind of the only reason I watch Disney movies. And yes, I sing Disney songs in my shower. Too much information? I'll shut up now. >.<

OMG! Hunchback of Notre Dame! How can I forget that? That movie's so awesome!

*raises hand*

I was so totally addicted to those movies when I was younger but now I do watch them occasionally :

Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Lion King, The Lady and the Tramp, Beauty and the Beast, Dumbo, Mulan, Peter Pan, Alice in Wonderland, Aladdin, Pocahontas, etc.

Though I also love the new Disney Movies like Wall-e, Finding Nemo, Cars, Bug's Life and Enchanted (I know its not a cartoon, but it deserves a mention :P )

I am a Disney Fanatic!

I enjoy all the Disney flicks (minus their new "sequels", like Bambi Two, which are pretty lame)

Since I have a seven year old sister, I have an excuse to see all the movies :)

My favorites are The Lion King, The Little Mermaid, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast, and The Aristocats