Old Disney Movies

Vvi

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I usually watched Disney movies when I was sick and stuck at home. That was until I decided to watch 'Snow White' and just couldn't stand the graphics and the sound.

So now I can't watch teh older ones:P Though I have to agree with like almost everyone else on here that 'The Lion King' is definitely an awesome movie. And nwo that Disney made a strange move to buy 'The Nightmare Before Christmas' I can say that that is one of my favourite movies.

By the way, does anyone actually knwo why Disney bought that movie? Seems like the weirdest move on their part.

Honestly I don't like Disney Movies all that much.

Its not real, nothing new to discover.. just another world where you fall into someone's imagination and such.

Disney Movies is a no no for me.. sorry :P

You may not like them now, but in the past you must have liked them!

I doubt if you had anything better to watch than beautiful Disney movies :( (I mean when you were a lot younger)

• 3 weeks later...

Seriously? I don't know anyone who didn't enjoy watching those movies when they were younger. You must be very mature for your age!

I, on the other hand, really enjoyed watching Disney movies. I don't think there is a single disney movie I didn't watch. I still don't mind watching them now, but obviously I wouldn't be as amazed by them. Aladdin was one of my favourites. Others included Toy Story (1 and 2), Lion King and loads more. I own all of the DVDs for them. Maybe I'll go watch something now...

• 2 months later...

AAH!! Disney :) I love those movies. The only movies on this earth that I can watch over and over again without getting bored. I agree with the "no sequels" rule, I hate sequels. But I do love the extended versions of some of the Disney movies - for example in Pocahontas, the original version didn't have the song "If I Never Knew You" and then they released it with the song. And there was also "To Be Human Again" in Beauty and the Beast. Darn I want to give up on my TOK essay now and go watch a disney movie :P:)

• 2 weeks later...

3 words: Great Mouse Detective.

Unless you want to go with the extended title, which would be an extra four words (The Adventures of the...). :P It is the only Disney movie with strippers, beer, pipes, drugging substances, and a mouse-ified Sherlock Holmes.

I really like that idea, though, Saim. Learning Spanish with Disney movies! :P

Edited by sandfishes

I like snow white :P

well i guess that's pretty obvious

i love disney movies...all my friends tell me I'm like a little kid :)

atleast now i know i'm not the only one.

I like The Little Mermaid and Alice in Wonderland too.

Great now I feel like watching a disney movie even though I should be doing homework :P