Biology Exam Tips & Topic Revision Links

BIO-AQUA

• 1 month later...

wow this is great thanks a lot...

in my shcool were struggling with IA, weve done 4 hurs of labs and were in ib2... basically were screwed :)

our dumb teacher also wants to postpone group 4 project for second semester.. shes insane, im doing it independently ;)

any advice on IA?

thanks

wow this is great thanks a lot...

in my shcool were struggling with IA, weve done 4 hurs of labs and were in ib2... basically were screwed :D

our dumb teacher also wants to postpone group 4 project for second semester.. shes insane, im doing it independently :lol:

any advice on IA?

thanks

Well I don't really think that it might work if you do your Science IA's independently. At least it's not recommended, since the whole thing involves lab work and teacher evaluation. Adding to this, the teacher has to supervise the whole Group 4 project when it comes to Biology, so all students (I guess) must have the same experiment; at least within groups. What I'm saying here is, try to ask the teacher.. She might have something in mind for the whole postponing issue, right? :D

ohh, revision links. Thank you so much dear. Those are always useful.

I am having problems with the option evolution. I don't know why, I just find it hard to remember all the details and then to argue for the different arguments :D

Oh you're doing the evolution option.. We're doing the Ecology and Conservation one plus Human Health and Physiology (HL) and for SL, they take the Option C one (where all the core material of the HL pours). Anyways, no worries for the option, just practise and devote time for it. That's all it needs. :lol:

Oh you're doing the evolution option.. We're doing the Ecology and Conservation one plus Human Health and Physiology (HL) and for SL, they take the Option C one (where all the core material of the HL pours). Anyways, no worries for the option, just practise and devote time for it. That's all it needs. :D

Well, it wasn't something we could choose. In our school, apperently the option of "evolution" is compulsary for Biology students :lol: I don't mind Evolution. I do believe in it but there are other options that I would had perfered...I find it hard to memorise all the different er...what to do you call it? Past human races? :D And how each had developed from year to year....

• 3 months later...
Guest KillBill

My eams start on my forst day back in January, and now, I have to get revising, the only subject I'm worring about is Bio-and its HL the info above, is something that we all have, so I've been looking for exam papers, and I've found it impossible to get them! Does anyone know where you can actually get (free) the exam papers-past papers obviously to practice with-and hopefully print out??!! :D

My eams start on my forst day back in January, and now, I have to get revising, the only subject I'm worring about is Bio-and its HL the info above, is something that we all have, so I've been looking for exam papers, and I've found it impossible to get them! Does anyone know where you can actually get (free) the exam papers-past papers obviously to practice with-and hopefully print out??!! :(

Of course I know :D you can get them from this site, but you have to be the VIP...

• 3 weeks later...
My eams start on my forst day back in January, and now, I have to get revising, the only subject I'm worring about is Bio-and its HL the info above, is something that we all have, so I've been looking for exam papers, and I've found it impossible to get them! Does anyone know where you can actually get (free) the exam papers-past papers obviously to practice with-and hopefully print out??!! :lol:

click here ...though it doesn't provide all the papers, i guess it should be pretty useful. Also, there's www.saburchill.com for biology students..

Edited by ysl89

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The Guru is gone...

I tried these BBC links and the pages no longer exist/inactive.

The BBC is currently reconsidering its online provision for post-16 students. AS Guru no longer matches the AS Level subject specifications and as a result, the site has been retired.

Okay?

Please visit www.bbc.co.uk/schools/16 to find BBC 16+ content or try the following links for AS/A Level subject help.

Pretty much.

So basically the BBC revision site links no longer work. You'll have to navigate the URL above... I'm nonplussed in reaction to the BBC's statement...

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Now that's a new site I haven't seen yet. I like it :P It has the evolution option yay!

I love this site --> http://www.patana.ac.th/secondary/science/.../Pages/core.htm

their further human physio is particularly useful.

Hi I am just studying for my Bio HL mid term exam :D and I just wanted to update this website link, as it has changed!

the new website is:

http://click4biology.info/

It is really helpful and I love that it follows the syllabus exactly! :)

• 4 weeks later...