Facebook Killers- WoW

KiwiFruit

Dont say only in America theres a link on that same page which tells about a guy that did the same thing in the U.K.

:) That happened in the UK. No mention of that happening in the US.

And stuff like that usually happens in America. You can't deny that.

what about that chick in the UK who bit her husbands ehm off? that was in the UK :) and a bit nutty! things like this happen everywhere man :( you read about that crazy woman who burned her husband's ehm off as well? ya nuts!

That was on Grey's anatomy as well, except a woman did it while she was being raped. The woman swallowed it and they found in her stomach whilst operating on her. Meredith had to carry the "evidence" around all day in a cooler until the police came to get it.

Ever since I watched that episode, I've had that "action" in mind for self-defense in case I ever get raped :) I just wouldn't wanna end up on a Sky News bulletin for doing it :)

Edited by Vvi

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
... despite the tragic and morbid nature of the news story, I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. I just find it amusing that some people are... mentally unstable to this degree. I mean, SERIOUSLY, wow.

Has anyone heard of the woman who "virtually" killed her online husband's Maple Story character because he broke up with her?

Yeah i read about that awhile ago. Heres a link:

http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/ga...use-972680.html

Its not just Americans lol, there are lots of crazy people out there!

• 4 months later...

The facebook thing was probably what triggered the murder. Obviously there would have been conflict between the couple which caused the woman to change her status to single. However, no matter what happened beforehand, I think that the fact that he murdered his wife deserves him to be in jail anyways. Of course, this does happen in other countries around the world, not just the UK and the US. These just get more publicity.