Sex

Mr. Shiver

Just means that nothing can happen. but isnt that kind of redundant? Having feelings grow etc but not being able to do anything? Why not fall for someone the same age as you.

Sex is sex meant for two people who care for one another, I hope. It should be for mature people.

Teen pregnancy is not cool in any way but why is it that its sooo popular now? Because of 16 & pregnant and teen mom, even though its not the message they mean to send, the shows are showing that if your a teen and are pregnant you can have your 15 minutes of fame. Yay.

No no no.

Young people having sex isnt ok.

Story time: My mom had a friend who was in the hospital visiting someone when she saw a 11 year old being taken to the labor unit. Eleven! Eleven and pregnant. Eleven and becoming a mom. Crazy stuff.

If people are going to have sex do it safely please. Or not at all until your ready.

Do consider that some mothers are pregnant not as a result of consensual sex.

I don't have such a problem with sex in 'young people' as such. I have more problem with the culture which seems to enable it.

Seconding that masturbation is considered healthy - shown so in males, at least. As I understand it, far less research is done on female sexuality, so no real conclusions can be drawn as to the health of masturbation by females.

Do consider that some mothers are pregnant not as a result of consensual sex.

I don't have such a problem with sex in 'young people' as such. I have more problem with the culture which seems to enable it.

Seconding that masturbation is considered healthy - shown so in males, at least. As I understand it, far less research is done on female sexuality, so no real conclusions can be drawn as to the health of masturbation by females.

There is research and it is natural + healthy.

• 2 months later...

I don't know about sex.. I mean, if people want the experience... I guess it's okay?

I mean, I myself would never have sex before marriage.. I think it's maybe an indian thing. but yeah I don't think I would ever have sex before.

I think that's how many people end up doing it even if they weren't planning to. like their partner wanted to, or peer pressure.

• 2 months later...

I think we should stick to the discussion of sex alone and not the consequences of sex.

What are girls' views on oral sex? Would you do it to please a special someone?

As far as my experience goes, guys really love giving oral. But maybe its just what I came across. About me doing it to please someone - yep I would! I mean, it's just another way to please someone, and guys tend to say it's one of the coolest thinbgs you can ever do to them, so why hesitate?

Of course you get the whole 'he pees with it' and 'spit or swallow' small talk, but cmon, if someone thinks about peeing in such moment, than I don't think everythings ok with them :P I mean is it ok when he sticks his penis into your vagina, but sticking it into your mouth suddenly seems gross?

My only concern was rather if I can do it right, to give the pleasure i really want to give, rather than thinking of some stupid precautions.

• Like 1

Although pre-18/17 sex is a no no, since immaturity prevails and use of contraception can be neglected.

If you mean intercourse, then yeah you're probably right. But pretty much anything else is fair game if the chemistry is present.

Not necessarily true. Because in Canada, it's actually illegal (although how is someone supposed to find out?) to have anal sex before age 18. But yeah, I totally agree that for intercourse you have to be mentally prepared... and physically... and definitely mature enough.

Some Religions frown upon self-love and adultery so yes is the answer to part of your question. However Masturbation is normal in fact considered healthy. Working your junk reduces the likelihood of contracting prostate cancer in men.

Statistics/link to study?

sex should n0t be attempted by anyone, anywhere, EVER.

:D

successfully-trolled.gif?m=1272638570

Hello everyone,I wanted to drop by and ask if pregnancy was a possibility through fingering.

Sorry for being so blunt xP

no. not unless that finger happens to have been covered with semen immediately prior to the deed.

yeah but the person with the sperm on his finger would have to be REALLY fast.

Although, not necessarily... Apparently sperm is able to survive in someone for up to 5 days... So it doesn't need to be too quick :P

oh the things that bio teaches us...no wait i guess the non-bio people knows more! Just remembered the reproduction chapter, it was hilarious!

well i personally think that its gross! Like think about it you're exchanging each others saliva along with other things. I think people have sex not because they're in love but because they're just attracted (in most cases)

Hello everyone,I wanted to drop by and ask if pregnancy was a possibility through fingering.

no. not unless that finger happens to have been covered with semen immediately prior to the deed.

Although, not necessarily... Apparently sperm is able to survive in someone for up to 5 days... So it doesn't need to be too quick :P

Who would let someone with 5-day-old semen on their finger to touch them in their naughty parts? o.O That guy would have to bring a lot of crack.

Who would let someone with 5-day-old semen on their finger to touch them in their naughty parts? o.O That guy would have to bring a lot of crack.

The point was not that the semen would be 5 days old, the point was that the person would not have to be fast about putting their semen-covered finger in her vagina because it doesn't "deactivate" after a short amount of time.