Followers 0
Ashika

11:11

11:11   41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish at 11:11?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're crazy

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

30 posts in this topic

Okay, so it has come to my attention that Mike has never heard about wishing at 11:11... so I wondered if that was just something I grew up with in my part of Canada... or if others did it too!

i have heared of it but i rarly do it. i sitll have about an hour before i possibly could though.

Never heard of it, I will stay up tonight and wish for a 45 in IB though.

Okay, so some of you have heard about it, and others haven't...

Why do you think that happened?

Never heard of it, but next time I'm up, I'm doing it.

Heard of it, but I have bad memory so I forget. And can you do it twice a day, in the morning and the evening too?

i thought taht you could only do it at night. and i had enevr heared of it unitl i was older. this wasn't something my parents ever mentioned to me as a kid, but whne i was a kid 10 pm was considered waaaaaaay to late for me to up, so they wouldn't have wanted me to stay up and make a wish.

I do it it whenever I catch it... morning or night.

I can't remember how I learned it though, but everyone I know knows about it.

heck yes, every-single-time

well, whenever i see its 11-11 :]

Edited by starz41

No, heard of it through emails, but in Mexico we seem to have different superstitions about wishing. For example, whenever you see an airplane pass by, or whenever one of your eyelashes falls (and you're actually able to find it).

No, heard of it through emails, but in Mexico we seem to have different superstitions about wishing. For example, whenever you see an airplane pass by, or whenever one of your eyelashes falls (and you're actually able to find it).

My eyelashes like falling into my eyes... if I wish will it fall somewhere else next time? :unsure:

My eyelashes like falling into my eyes... if I wish will it fall somewhere else next time? :unsure:

Hahaha... :) when you are done getting it out of your eye, I'm sure you can make the wish that not another eyelash ever falls into your eyes again.

Hahaha... :) when you are done getting it out of your eye, I'm sure you can make the wish that not another eyelash ever falls into your eyes again.

:unsure:

good idea

Me neither, never heard of this. Adorable Idea <3

Haha I don't know how I heard of 11:11. I hadn't always... TV perhaps? Back in the good ole days? ^_^

But I wish every time I see 11:11.

And I wish on eyelashes. And shooting stars.

And I knock on wood [or just 'touch wood']

And it's bad luck to leave shoes turned upside down. Family fights or something like that.

And black ants are fortuitous while red ones aren't.

And I never let my feet touch books. Just respecting knowledge more than anything else. Even if it is a joke book. Go figure.

Anddddd I don't believe in any of it lol. But I do it for the kicks :D

I heard about 11:11 from a friend at my schook and I thought he was making things up because it was 11:11 when he told me.. but yet I do make a wish every once in a while ^_^

My dad told me about the 11:11 concept and ever since whenever I see it, I make a wish even though I don't truly believe something like that actually exists. I do it just for fun ^_^

Wishing at 11:11 is like, hardwired into my brain. I notice at times like 10:10 or 12:12, but I don't wish whenever that happens.

I usually miss the 11:11 AM because I'm doing something, but at 11:11 PM I always wish I would finish all my homework sooner so I can get to sleep because by that time I am always working on it, hahaha. Though 11:11 PM is also 23:11. .__.