11:11

Ashika

11:11  

41 members have voted

1. 1. Do you wish at 11:11?

• Yes
    • No
    • You're crazy

Haha I don't know how I heard of 11:11. I hadn't always... TV perhaps? Back in the good ole days? ^_^

But I wish every time I see 11:11.

And I wish on eyelashes. And shooting stars.

And I knock on wood [or just 'touch wood']

And it's bad luck to leave shoes turned upside down. Family fights or something like that.

And black ants are fortuitous while red ones aren't.

And I never let my feet touch books. Just respecting knowledge more than anything else. Even if it is a joke book. Go figure.

Anddddd I don't believe in any of it lol. But I do it for the kicks :D

Wishing at 11:11 is like, hardwired into my brain. I notice at times like 10:10 or 12:12, but I don't wish whenever that happens.

I usually miss the 11:11 AM because I'm doing something, but at 11:11 PM I always wish I would finish all my homework sooner so I can get to sleep because by that time I am always working on it, hahaha. Though 11:11 PM is also 23:11. .__.

• 10 months later...

I heard of it from a book I read back when i was in Grade 9. The book is a twist of Shakespeare Romero and Juliet. The book is Romiette and Julio and they talked about wishing at 11:11. i read that wishing at 11:11 and also at even time the number comes up 3 times like 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44, 5:55 all increases the chances of your wishing coming true.

I makes wishes at all those times because i believe is these stuff. i also believe in ghosts and superstitions. :)

I noticed times like 11:11, 5:55 , ect. but only heard people wishing at 11:11 this year. I don' really do it, since i don't really belive or practice superstitions but i may do it sometime lol when i really need it, like the shooting star thing. I think it is just fun, not that i belive in it but that it is entertaining to try it :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

the story in my country is that when you look at the clock, and the hour digits are the same with the minute digits, means somebody with that number-th letter initial is missing you.

eg. 02.02, second letter is B, somebody whose name starts with B is missing you

11.11, K

23.23, W

and this often make people freak out -__- gosh..