Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

This has already prob been a post but ahh well :dunno:

Just random thought,

Who functions better late at night than early mornings?

Eg would you rather stay up until 3am doing an assignment or get up at 4am and do it? etc

Just curious because i prefer late nights :D

P.s Hi Aboo :P LOL , see i do post ^^

Edited by Lozza_55

Hello LL. Meh once in like a few weeks.

My mantra: I try to get the work done by 11 pm. If not, I sleep and wake up slightly early. If I don't get it done, screw it and I will face the music but my sleep will not get compromised!

I work better when I feel like working, otherwise mornings are better than nights.

Neither for me really. I get the work done during the afternoon, if not, then too bad. Worked for me so far, and I've done pretty much all the IAs. I'm the worst morning person you could imagine and I just don't want to work too late in the night. I need a proper 8 hour's sleep to function well. When it comes to messing up my sleeping pattern I rather do it by partying than school work :angry:

I prefer early mornings

feels more concentrated i guess

I get so tired after school but then I get so high after 10 o'clock...

Usually, I try to sleep before 12am and try to wake up at 4 to finish anything thats not done, when i say "try", i mean i always sleep thru it XP

Thats why I have 3 alarms: my computer, my mobile and my clock, all in different spots, so i can ACTUALLY wake up

I wont wake up wit 2 or less alarms...i seriously sleep like a pig

Late nights, definitely.

I can usually soldier on through the night alright, but it's the mornings where the lack of sleep really hits me. Also, if i were to plan on waking up early to finish a project, I'd be worried about needing more time but needing to go to classes.....at least with working at night, I can put in as much time in as I feel like.

I Wake up early morning,Since My mind is still fresh so i can take in alot at that time.

I remember when I had my MOCK for IGCSE math and it was the night before and my brain went into shutdown mode I couldn’t answer 1 question right I started to freak out then woke up next morning and everything was back to normal got a 127/130 in my MOCK Paper 4 math