Late nights or Early Mornings :)

Lozza_55

Late nights work better for me -- I just think I'm able to focus more and write a lot better when I stay up all night. I just get into this like...unbreakable zone and suddenly I can think. +__+

Buuut, I usually end up doing as much as I can from the time I get home from school 'till 10:30, then wake up early and do whatever I didn't finish.

Unfortunately late night. My alertness and productivity is a bit of a bell curve. At around 11 - 12, I get really tired and sleepy. After pulling through, I become progressively more alert and productive until around 3 - 4, when it's pretty much the peak of my alertness and productivity. Unfortunately, I start getting really sleepy again afterwards and I start having a hard time keeping my eyes open during school. So yeah, I never pull all-nighters for exams and tests anymore, only for assignments.

I have horrible time management skills. I told myself I'd change when I'm in IB... I lied. I became even lazier... because I get discouraged and stressed by looking at the piles of homework.

I usually start my homework late at night to even later nights. I do both though. Sometimes my body just shuts down around a random time from 9 to 12 PM, then it wakes up around 4-6 AM... and I have no choice but to find some energy and do it because I didn't do it when I should have.

I discovered caffeine this past week. I wish I didn't. Now it's too tempting to pull an all-nighter.

Lol. I live off energy drinks... well for the most part when I decide to start essays at 1 AM or important homework then. AMP Energy and Rockstar Juiced in Mango<3.... and tea ;]. I love my tea!

LATE NIGHTS 100%

i just got ownd and my suitcase got pinched out from my car in Milan with my laptop and all my harddrives etc F*** = ownd big time

so I had to rewright all my IA and EE in about 8 days, slept about 3h per night. TIP FOR U: dont be a foul like me saving all his things just on his laptop and his harddrive!!

I Wake up early morning,Since My mind is still fresh so i can take in alot at that time.

I remember when I had my MOCK for IGCSE math and it was the night before and my brain went into shutdown mode I couldn’t answer 1 question right I started to freak out then woke up next morning and everything was back to normal got a 127/130 in my MOCK Paper 4 math

dexter 1st of all good, second i prefer late nights i function better if i have enough sleep ! i drink alot of coffee and work =D

I do late nights, mostly. The reason for it is that in the morning, I wake up, think "Do I really need to do this/ study this? Is this really relevant to my future?" and, of course, I go back to sleep without having done anything. :proud:

But if I do it at night, I'm motivated to finish it quickly so that I can sleep. :D

I tend to stay up late when doing last minute homework (things that are due the day after). I guess it's because I'm a really bad estimator when it comes to the time required to finish something, or maybe I'm just a slow worker. I tend to spend four hours finishing something I thought would take me an hour. =( So if I stay up late I know I can pull an all-nighter if needed, whereas if I wake up early in the morning I probably won't get the work done before school starts.