UCL Applicants

eblake

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Received an application update yesterday from UCL. It was saying that the CS admissions tutor has reviewed my application and will now communicate the faculty tutor because he is the one making the decisions for offers and rejections. Also, something that may interest you, the mail mentioned that all recommendations will be processed before the end of March so we should all have an answer by then :)

How long after you had sent your applications? It's been 3 months since I sent mine and still haven't got an answer!

About a month and a half. It's because I received a low score on my BMAT, well actually an average score, so I didn't make the cut. For you they'd be processing your application. Think, no news is good news.

I applied end of November.

I'm pretty sure there's like tumbleweeds on my Track page at the moment.

Nothing happening.

Where else did you guys apply to and have you been successful?

I applied for CS (computer science - G400) at Imperial (interview on March 2nd), UCL (acknowledged and received an application update), Warwick (offer with 38 overall and 6 Maths HL), Edinburgh (acknowledged) and Glasgow (offer with an overall of 32). How about you? Where did you apply? Any news yet?

• 2 weeks later...

I applied end of November.

I'm pretty sure there's like tumbleweeds on my Track page at the moment.

Nothing happening.

Where else did you guys apply to and have you been successful?

I applied for CS (computer science - G400) at Imperial (interview on March 2nd), UCL (acknowledged and received an application update), Warwick (offer with 38 overall and 6 Maths HL), Edinburgh (acknowledged) and Glasgow (offer with an overall of 32). How about you? Where did you apply? Any news yet?

Congrats on your UCL acceptance! So that's definitely going to be your firm choice I'm guessing?

I applied for Law and have two offers Bristol (35, 18 points across HL) and Leeds (32, 6 HL English)...still only acknowledged at UCL, Kings, Nottingham.