would my course load be good enough?

jmartin

I'd personally drop History to SL and ditch Physics for Chemistry HL (then take normal academic Physics). You can still get into an undergrad sciency program with those courses but Chem will be more beneficial in the long run i.e. first year.

What univs are you looking at specifically? 92%+ is fine for most univs.

Edited by Irene

You're going to need an IB chem.

I'm in a "pre-med" program at a Canadian uni but since I'm from Ontario, they looked only at my Ontario marks. Minimum admission average was 90% with your top 6 courses including prereqs. And the prereqs were English U, Calc U, Advanced Functions U, Chem U, Bio U, and then a non-science and non-math U course.

what would I have to get in each subject. what if I only got marks from even 3 to 6? I'm not that brilliant and I want to do well, but I do not see my getting 6/7 or higher on any of them. I really want to go to a good university...

Even if you get into a "good" university, you won't make it to med unless you really step your game up. Ideally, you want 6s and 7s in everything but if that fails, at least 5. Anything lower and you won't be accepted into "competitive" programs.

For IB, you don't need to be brilliant. You just need to work hard. :D