IB Business&Management SL Mock examinations

Hey guys, will be sitting my IB mock examinations next week, I was just wondering what to expect. Personally I feel as though I could have done more revision but i had project week and easter holidays right after so I havn't had allot of time, i've probably had a weeks worth of good revision, would that be enough? It's not necessary that I achieve 7's or even 6's but hitting an average of a 5 would be good enough, i just hope its enough with the ammount of revision i've done (keep in mind these are just the mocks)
And secondly, how important are these mock exams exactly, some people say they're meaningless practice, others say they're incredibly important and basically determine your predicted grade. I am planning on taking a gap year after i graduate in 2010, so for me, my predicted grade probaby wont be so important when applying for uni's, i'm guessing they'll focus more on my actual IB scores. am I correct?
Lastly, i'm looking for some really good, already-answered exam papers so I can get a general idea of how I should answer the questions as I find having that helps allot. i'm not sure if they have them here since i can't download any of the files that've been uploaded, but does anyone know where I can find them?

Thanks allot guys.
:)

Edited by JoshuaMark

- Whether this mock is counted towards predicted grades or not depends entirely on your teacher. However, since you'll be taking a gap year, it doesn't really matter for univ acceptances. It's still a good indication of how much review you need before exams though.

- A week [i]should[/i] be enough but that's up to the individual. If you feel ready, review your other subjects. If not, keep hitting the books until you are.

- IBS doesn't host past papers because of copyright infringement and all that. Google is your friend. :)

Guest Philippe Arni

[quote name='Irene' post='42903' date='Apr 10 2009, 09:53 PM']- Whether this mock is counted towards predicted grades or not depends entirely on your teacher. However, since you'll be taking a gap year, it doesn't really matter for univ acceptances. It's still a good indication of how much review you need before exams though.

- A week [i]should[/i] be enough but that's up to the individual. If you feel ready, review your other subjects. If not, keep hitting the books until you are.

- IBS doesn't host past papers because of copyright infringement and all that. Google is your friend. :) [/quote]

As much as I appreciate you being lawful, stop telling poor IB1's that they cannot get past papers, just tell everyone to go to www.freeexampapers.com or if they are SERIOUSLY
scared and worried about copyright issues, buy them from the IBO.org site......

Edited by Philippe Arni

[quote name='Philippe Arni' post='42909' date='Apr 11 2009, 09:11 AM']As much as I appreciate you being lawful, stop telling everyone telling poor IB1's that they cannot get past papers, just tell everyone to go to www.freeexampapers.com or if they are SERIOUSLY
scared and worried about copyright issues, buy them from the IBO.org site......[/quote]

We never say people can't get past papers. We just said they can't get them from IBS. :)

Guest Philippe Arni

[quote name='Ruan Chun Xian' post='42950' date='Apr 11 2009, 02:29 PM']We never say people can't get past papers. We just said they can't get them from IBS. :) [/quote]

alright fair enough lol :)