Math SL Nov. 08 P1 and P2

censored

My teacher has given us the most recent paper from November 2008. However, there doesn't seem to be a mark scheme out for it yet. Since the exam is coming up pretty soon, I was wondering if anyone who's done these papers wants to discuss it? I'm a bit stuck on a few questions...

I noticed there was already a post concerning these papers which got closed down for whatever reason. But I'm not uploading any papers or mark schemes here, just want to discuss them. That's not against the rules or anything right?

There's a mark scheme for it online. I dont think we're allowed to link for it or discuss it, but search if you really need to; google is your best friend.

I am saving paper 2 till before the p2 exam, for now I just did paper 1. I found it pretty easy/fair to be honest, the only trouble I had was with Q13, part b, ©(ii). You need to square both then take the square root, supposedly a common math "trick"/technique, but it didnt occur to me at all.

Oh and I really like question 10 :) The vectors question :P

Oh well.

Yea.... nevermind about what I said! Sorry, I completely forgot about this thread after I posted haha! Anyways, both papers went pretty well for me in the end which is good.. besides for some of those last questions (usually the last part of them)!