My god, whose leg do I have to hump to get the B&M syllabus?

Guest saraabramson

Guest saraabramson

I am so mad right now....

i know its late for this, but that is how i role, and i just saw te syllabus at a friends house, and even though my exams are on the 21st and 22nd i do not have anything except for the revision guide... which is fine, except my teacher was not orgenized and im quite certain he left out a good part of the HL stuff... anyways, i am not a VIP, but if someone could give me the link to where i can get the syllabus at least i would be greatfull...

this bites....

Guest saraabramson
lol then your teacher should be your only source.

Ask them, they should have one.

i have the worst teacher ever... and i mean this... i have asked him, but unless you follow him for days and days he will froget what you asked for... no matte rhow many times you ask.... im really pissed off at his teaching.

i have the worst teacher ever... and i mean this... i have asked him, but unless you follow him for days and days he will froget what you asked for... no matte rhow many times you ask.... im really pissed off at his teaching.

Kinda late for that, no? It's your fault and much as his for leaving it to the last minute.

Btw, it took me 12 seconds to find it. :(

Guest saraabramson
Kinda late for that, no? It's your fault and much as his for leaving it to the last minute.

Btw, it took me 12 seconds to find it. >.<

Excuse me, are you telling me you saw my post… looked online, FOUND what I was asking for, but decided to teach me a lesson and not post the link with your comment… really?

Would it help if I apologized for leaving my B&M studies till the free two weeks I have between it and my other exams? Because in that case, I would like to personally apologize to you. Irene, for leaving it to last minute… can you forgive me?

really, haha, what was the point of your post???

isnt the whole point of the VIP thing that you are helpfull to people? you really seem bitter... are things ok at home?

Excuse me, are you telling me you saw my post… looked online, FOUND what I was asking for, but decided to teach me a lesson and not post the link with your comment… really?

Would it help if I apologized for leaving my B&M studies till the free two weeks I have between it and my other exams? Because in that case, I would like to personally apologize to you. Irene, for leaving it to last minute… can you forgive me?

isnt the whole point of the VIP thing that you are helpfull to people? you really seem bitter... are things ok at home?

When you need help from people, it sometimes helps to be nice.

Calm down :sadnod:

Urghh.

Type: Business and Management IB syllabus

in >.< ...

It's the 4th link.

Edited by 1-2-3

Oie..Oie..calm down sheesh.

You cant talk to other members in such a harsh tone.

She was just making a point that it was so easy to find on google thats all, and how was she suppose to know that you have 2 free weeks. As far as we see it, it is last minute thing to find the syllabus.

But anyhow, Bob just gave you exactly where to find it.

No attitude giving on here my friend. >.<

Haha, are you telling her that? you are repeating what she said.

By the way, Hien i wanted to..but then I changed my mind because I wasnt sure and I was told that only VIP can.

So yeah saraabramson, you just had to hump the search button's leg. :(

Make sure you follow and use the syllabus effectively, seeing that you have about a week now is really good. :)