TOEFL

Peachez

If you want to study at a British university you won't have to take the TOEFL test. However, if you decide to go to the US it depends on the university. In order to waive it, some unis just require a 4 or above in English A1, some require more than 600 on the writing section of the SAT and some don't let you waive it if you're an international applicant.

If I didn't have to take it I wouldn't. However, it's quite possible and maybe even likely one of your unis will require you to take it. You should look at the requirements of each individual university because there might be an additional or completely different test you're required to take. For the US, maybe on the of unis will force you to take the SAT. Just keep a list of schools you're interested in attending and their requirements--it should all be accessible on their websites.

As for right now I am not sure what Universities I would like to be attending and right now I am researching different ones and for the most part they require to take the TOEFL test, but they do not say anything about IB English A1 students. Might as well e-mail the Universities to make sure.