What do you want to be when you grow up?

Caitlin

• 2 weeks later...
I wanna go into neurophysiology or criminal psychology... I've got a fascination with the brain

w00t, criminal psychology is awesome! good luck with that! (cough cough, UBC has a good psych program, as well as quite a few other Canadian Universities!)

I would totally do criminal psychology or forensic psychology (is there a difference?) but>>>

When i grow up I am going to make kick-butt (what's IB Survival's policy on rude language?) videogames! Muahaha!

For Nintendo of course, B)

w00t, criminal psychology is awesome! good luck with that! (cough cough, UBC has a good psych program, as well as quite a few other Canadian Universities!)

I would totally do criminal psychology or forensic psychology (is there a difference?) but>>>

When i grow up I am going to make kick-butt (what's IB Survival's policy on rude language?) videogames! Muahaha!

For Nintendo of course, B)

That's awesome. I'm a die-hard gamer (as many people in the arcade have already figured out LOL)

I live in Vancouver so UBC's definately a choice, but I want to move out. I'm thinking McGill or somewhere in the States

Btw, I'm also a great fan of "House"! =D

Edited by cixelsyD

When i grow up i want to become a happy, settled proctologist. Just kidding, an aerodynamics engineer perhaps. IMO, i think being a surgeon, although they are paid heavily in the states, is a barbaric to conduct.

Guest beetlebum

I plan to be a graphic designer/animator...I don't see the point of being in IB....

I also want to get into directing and if I am lucky, publish the novel I am working on...or turn it into a comic book.... :P

But...talking realisticly...I probably end up in forensic science....or a mortician.

I plan to be a graphic designer/animator...I don't see the point of being in IB....

I also want to get into directing and if I am lucky, publish the novel I am working on...or turn it into a comic book.... >.

But...talking realisticly...I probably end up in forensic science....or a mortician.

Thats good to hear, forensic science is never a field you can go wrong with. Every day on the job will be something new and interesting.

Edited by Shorty

My plan :

i want to graduate from high school and get my ib diploma, go to a relatively good school for biomedical research and double major in biology and dramatic arts (if possible). i plan on going to college as a sophomore/on the verge of becoming a junior (because of my ib credits). get through with college. Get into med school, graduate from med school (haha somewhat live like kim tae hee in lovestory in harvard, jk). Do residency work for 2 years or so and one year of internship (i will get paid), work for some medical center for a few years, and co-open one with one of my friends. get married before opening the center (hopefully), to a relatively nice boy that looks like hyunbin and sings like leehom *haha i wish and have kids. after that win a nobel chemistry prize doing something extremely random but needed. haha i want to change the world, so badly. on a side note, i totally want to travel the world when i get older. my ultimate goal is to learn all the main asian languages though. i love everything asian, and i want to preserve that oriental culture.

i dont know, thats how i imagine my life to turn out, i guess.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...