Please help! :D

ahh ok.

i can't say for business since i don't do it

but for an EE, those topics are extremely broad

you need to identify at least a business related concept and then apply it to one of those scenarios

so i'm not saying ditch them all together, but tweak it a bit or else your heading in the wrong direction for a good ee topic

I agree, both of these topics are too broad for Extended essays. You'll have so much so say that you won't be able to squeeze it within the word limit. Speak with your teacher about narrowing down a topic. For your internal assessment, you should also speak with your teacher as he/she will also be able to help you with your choice because he/she will know what your weaknesses and strengths are. If you have any more questions, feel free to ask.

Good luck!

Well, I talked to my Business teacher a month ago and she said that two of them were OK ... may be I'll talk to her as soon as I'm back to school next week.

For topic B, how's about changing it to "How can company X change its marketing plan to increase its size by 10%?"

Well, I talked to my Business teacher a month ago and she said that two of them were OK ... may be I'll talk to her as soon as I'm back to school next week.

For topic B, how's about changing it to "How can company X change its marketing plan to increase its size by 10%?"

Try something along the lines of - To what extent will a change of ___ in company X's market plan increase ______?

This is just a hint on making a more specific EE research question. Make sure you can actually measure the change you are analyzing and are not completely hypothetical.

This is true. Also, "by 10%" is a little vague. What will you use to measure the size of the business. Output? Employees? What? Also, make sure that you state the advantages and disadvantages of using this method for measuring growth. The aim is to be very analytical. It's good you asked about this on the forum, because the topics that your teacher said were ok are too vague.

Anyways, good luck with it.

• 7 months later...