Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

macuserx

Business in U.K

Is it sensible to want to enroll in a business bachelor in the U.K?

A lot of my friends say that United States is a much better choice

My top choice is Warwick University and I want to take the bachelor of business management

Is that a good choice? Are there better choices? And what recommended grade is suitable? I know the minimum requirement is 36 but I think just getting minimum is not enough.

Is it sensible to want to enroll in a business bachelor in the U.K?

A lot of my friends say that United States is a much better choice

My top choice is Warwick University and I want to take the bachelor of business management

Is that a good choice? Are there better choices? And what recommended grade is suitable? I know the minimum requirement is 36 but I think just getting minimum is not enough.

Hello, I assume that you're from Hong Kong, right? Why don't you consider Business programmes in Hong Kong? Generally Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) programmes in HKU, CUHK and HKUST are competitive and are known to be good. Though they only state that the minimum requirement is either 24 (HKU) or 30 (HKUST), the actual requirement is a lot higher; it is around 36-40. I know a friend from LPC who got into HKU BBA with 38pts.

I also heard that US is a better place to study Business but I think most universities only offer Business course at Master's degree...as in Postgraduate programme..with the Harvard Business School being the most famous. I hope this helps.