Art exam- question about peices

r a i n b o w stardust

I'm scared coz I only have half of my peices complete but excited that art will be OVER soon. All my previous peices really suck. But I tried my best on each and every one of them. Should I redo all the older peices and improve them? Or should I leave them as they are to have evidence of development? You can see my development just by reading my IWB but I need to know what will achieve the higher mark.

Hello, well I just turned in the art record booklet, and was told I cant edit any of the pieces before the exhibition but I don't know how true this is, depending on this then definitely keep improving your pieces.

I'm actually quite confusedd about the exhibition thing. By the way, do you know the mark bands out of 20 points what is a 5, 6 and 7?

My teacher predicted a 15/20 and I'm quite disappointed =/

I believe the Candidate record booklet is a record of all your finished works, you should probably improve your works before completing the booklet. But yeah, you're meant to show development, so why don't you do your last works a bit more thoroughly or create more works and show a larger amount of new works than old ones? (e.g. I won't show my first two works, even if that means I will only have 12 all in all)

Hello, well I just turned in the art record booklet, and was told I cant edit any of the pieces before the exhibition but I don't know how true this is, depending on this then definitely keep improving your pieces.

I'm actually quite confusedd about the exhibition thing. By the way, do you know the mark bands out of 20 points what is a 5, 6 and 7?

My teacher predicted a 15/20 and I'm quite disappointed =/

My teacher didn't explain mark bands so I'm confused about what it has to do with the final mark. But according to last years grade boundaries a 15 is on the low end of a 6. I'd be so happy with that kind of mark!!

Thanks for the replies. I have 3 poorly done peices (level 4's) and am going to have 6 more to add hopefully (prob going to get 5's). At this point I can't create any more than that because we're taking pics for our CRBs in two days >_<