• Create Account

Important Announcement!

All May 2014 candidates... IBSurvival Free Revision Sessions is now officially up and running for this exam session! Head over to Facebook and like the page, share it with your school friends and we will do our best to coach you from the beginning of your revision right up until the end :P

Photo

IB Mathematics SL/HL SPECIMEN Papers 2009/2010

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

IB SURVIVOR

IB SURVIVOR
  • Members
  • Unknown
  • 8 posts
Does anyone know where can we get IB Maths SL/HL SPECIMEN papers of 2009/2010 ??

sweetnsimple786

sweetnsimple786
  • IBS Alumni
  • IBS Paragon
  • 1,532 posts
Specimen papers come out when the syllabus has changed, from what I know. Has the math syllabus changed, with new content/style of exams in 2009 or 2010?
From what I know, it hasn't, but perhaps you've heard something I haven't.

IB SURVIVOR

IB SURVIVOR
  • Members
  • Unknown
  • 8 posts
Nah.... I didn't know that specimen papers come out when syllabus changes ..... So from 2008 onward syllabus hasn't changed ryt ????

Ruan Chun Xian

Ruan Chun Xian

永燕在心 ♥ C'est L'amour

• IBS Alumni
  • Glorious
  • 1,413 posts
Even if a specimen existed we wouldn't be able to give it out publicly on the forum anyway as it's copyright material.

Survival Robot

Survival Robot

IB Survival Coordinator

• Administrator
  • Incredible
  • 318 posts
This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: Specimen papers are just an example of a new syllabus, so if the syllabus hasn't changed, there's no new specimen.

If you disagree with this action, please report this post, and a moderator or administrator will reconsider it.

Kind regards,
IB Survival Staff