Does dance have a didactic element to it? If so is it effective recently with such a large choice of entertainment available?

I am screwed

OK PEOPLE I KNOW you GUYS ARE SMART SO please HELP ME

FIRSTLY my topic is = Does dance have a didactic element to it? If so is it effective recently with such a large choice of entertainment available?

WOK:

1. Perception

2. Emotion

3. Language

AOK

1. History

2. The Arts

3. Ethics

4. Religion

How do i start my reaserch for my TOK persentation?

How do i link my AOK's and WOK's?

Is this topic too general or vast for 10 min ?

What do i do in a presentation?

why am i soooo ****ing lost?

Edited by Sandwich
Chatspeak.

Firstly, please don't use chatspeak-- it's part of the forum rules! (:

Secondly, what do you mean by a didactic element? As in "does dance teach us anything"? What's with the second part of your question?

Also why have you chosen those Ways of knowing and Areas of knowledge?

More to the point how and why did you choose a question if you have no idea what you're going to say?! xP It seems a bit crazy to settle on a question if you have no idea what you're meant to be doing or what you're going to have as content.

It's hard to say how "vast" your topic will be on account of having no idea what sorts of issues you planned on raising, or exactly what your question means. You should do your research first (not that you should have to do much research, tbh... TOK doesn't really need a factual basis because it's just waffling about how things connect together). If you can find enough content, then pick to do it as a presentation. We can direct you and give feedback once you present us with some ideas, but at the moment all you really have is a slightly obscure title and some lists with zero content attached!

Do you understand what these ways of knowing and areas of knowledge are? A good starting point is to think how they apply to your topic.