Paper 2 Poetry

What are people doing for their poetry option for Paper 2? I'm stuck with Chaucer's Canterbury Tales, Dante's Inferno, Milton's Paradise Lost, and Donne's Holy Sonnets. My school chose some awful works, and it makes them extremely hard to answer any questions in the actual poetry section because my works are so plot-based. I can't exactly effectively answer a question on structure when Milton's literally a big mass of text all squished together on the page. :)

We did Robert Frost, John Donne, and Wilfred Owen. Most of my exams are next year though..

I would think though that structure is (hopefully) not something you'd be asked in poetry, it seems to me that it's not as important as other aspects, but then again I've only seen a few past papers.

• 4 months later...

We're doing Wole Soyinka, John Donne, Gwen Harwood and Pablo Neruda. Oh and apparently we can also use Emily ****inson which we did in another part of the course.

I really liked Harwood and Soyinka was pretty good, but I really hated John Donne. Neruda is ok but I only really want to write about one of his poems :/

I'm grouping my exam poems on light/dark in the poetry, as this can cover a lot of things they could ask in exams