Which textbook for Business & Management ?

IBID Press Business and Management by Paul Hoang

Yes, this one is the best! and I would also recommand the workbook (IBID Press, by Paul Hoang) so you can test yourself after studing a lesson. It complements the first one (the Textbook).

:)

• 2 months later...

IBID Press Business and Management by Paul Hoang

Yes, this one is the best! and I would also recommand the workbook (IBID Press, by Paul Hoang) so you can test yourself after studing a lesson. It complements the first one (the Textbook).

:P

It is a good book, but a little too in depth, I have 3 BAM books, and I find the Oxford Press IB BAM Course Companion by far the most useful.

The BAM Study Guide by Oxford isn't that good.

• 2 weeks later...

yup yup...

Paul Hoang's Textbook ...

The BEST..!! :)

https://www.ibid.com.au/ibid/web.nsf/products?searchview&query=FIELD%20subject=business&searchorder=4

he published a revision workbook too !!

although the questions in the workbook are not IB type quetions.. but they help you to understand terms ..etc

if you need a sample of the revision workbook.. you can email me!

Business and Management by Paul Hoang (IBID) IS the best. my teacher also recommended it but said its VERY expensive...compared to the Oxford one school gave us. but what the hell...This is IB and i need secure my grades so yeah...Im also trying to get this book.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 11 years later...
On 8/10/2010 at 6:01 PM, watermelon said:

yup yup...

Paul Hoang's Textbook ...

The BEST..!! :)

https://www.ibid.com.au/ibid/web.nsf/products?searchview&query=FIELD%20subject=business&searchorder=4

he published a revision workbook too !!

although the questions in the workbook are not IB type quetions.. but they help you to understand terms ..etc

if you need a sample of the revision workbook.. you can email me!

hello, can you send me the sample of the revision workbook please? thanks! (13 years later so its fine if you dont have it)

have a nice day