What is the worst mark you have received for a test or exam you actually tried to do well in?

saunders is god

43% on an AP Physics test on electrostatics. As stupid as this is going to sound, this was mostly my teacher's fault, as he made the test far, far too long to be completed inside of an hour, so it was impossible to do most of the questions in time. He apologized for it, but didn't drop the marks.

I got 23% in an IB Chemistry test once. Didn't have a clueee on account of not having been taught anything and having no teacher.

I didn't feel so bad about it 'cause my friend's piece of paper wasn't even marked, it just said 'unmarkable' at the top! XD

Throughout the IB I continually adapted my concept of what a bad mark actually is, until by the end I just stopped caring about tests and bits of work which weren't strictly either IAs or the final things. Sadly and despite later apathy re: revision, the 23% was still my worst mark even though it belonged to a test for which I had actually revised!

most of the people said that ib diploma program is really hard..one of my friend rejected ib offer as she afraid she cannot bear with the hectic life..but then i realized that ib program ain't that hard..to me, we should replace the word hard to challeging.. :wub: gud luck Ibians!! we can do it!! btw,, i got zero for my first math quiz..most of my classmates got zero fo the first test..there is only 2 to 3 peoples manage to get 2 per 10 for that test..lol..actually the questions are quite easy but then we really shocked as our teacher didnt tell us bout the test..