Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saunders is god

What is the worst mark you have received for a test or exam you actually tried to do well in?

119 posts in this topic

Just wondering whats the worst mark you've received on a test or an exam you tried to do well in ?????

I got 28% on my english exam :blink:

but.... things are looking much better after that!

I got a 3 on Paper 2 Economics HL Pre-mock exams...

Edited by Narcissist

damn, i always thought eco hl was going to be an easy 7 :blink:

why was it so hard???

Edited by saunders is god

hahah iunno the test felt alright so it came a bit as a surprise, now I'm really reading the questions properly

math ia is out of 20

Edited by Narcissist

sorry to sound noobish but whats 13 out of

Sorry, should have stated that it was 13 out of 20, which is a 5.

43% on an AP Physics test on electrostatics. As stupid as this is going to sound, this was mostly my teacher's fault, as he made the test far, far too long to be completed inside of an hour, so it was impossible to do most of the questions in time. He apologized for it, but didn't drop the marks.

2 on 7 in Math HL... :blink:

I wish Math wasn't so hard

I miss understanding what the teacher was saying during math class...

:P

i got a 42% on an AP US history test yeah i hope history this year wont be that way (im not good in history :P at least just history of the United States (its really boring) :blink:

Well, the lowest mark I got on an exam I actually TRIED on was a D I received Freshman. I still got a B on my semester grade, but my pride was hurt.

I got 23% in an IB Chemistry test once. Didn't have a clueee on account of not having been taught anything and having no teacher.

I didn't feel so bad about it 'cause my friend's piece of paper wasn't even marked, it just said 'unmarkable' at the top! XD

Throughout the IB I continually adapted my concept of what a bad mark actually is, until by the end I just stopped caring about tests and bits of work which weren't strictly either IAs or the final things. Sadly and despite later apathy re: revision, the 23% was still my worst mark even though it belonged to a test for which I had actually revised!

most of the people said that ib diploma program is really hard..one of my friend rejected ib offer as she afraid she cannot bear with the hectic life..but then i realized that ib program ain't that hard..to me, we should replace the word hard to challeging.. :wub: gud luck Ibians!! we can do it!! btw,, i got zero for my first math quiz..most of my classmates got zero fo the first test..there is only 2 to 3 peoples manage to get 2 per 10 for that test..lol..actually the questions are quite easy but then we really shocked as our teacher didnt tell us bout the test..

69% on an organic chemistry midterm

**** , we're starting organic chemistry next week :wub:

Don't worry, this was a university organic chemistry course haha. I did fine in the high school/IB chem organic chem units but university orgo is a whole 'nother level.

2 people like this

I haven't encountered that kind of horror before D: That is, scoring badly on a test I wanted to do good in. I score bad on tests I don't care about, though :)

i've only ever failed maths. lol worst score would be 44% for the mid-year exam.

On the end of term 1 past paper test for Math SL I got 13.5%. I changed to Studies the term after! hahahaha :)

Although, it's sad because I tried SO hard on the Math SL test and I studied heaps and had a tutor!

At least studies is going well :)

I also did very badly on that same English exam you did, saunders is god. :) :) But it's true I didn't try very hard that day because I had a crap morning and it was the last exam and I just couldn't be bothered anymore. :)

I think the worst mark I've received whilst actually trying would be in the 60s...

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat