What is the worst mark you have received for a test or exam you actually tried to do well in?

saunders is god

I also did very badly on that same English exam you did, saunders is god. :) :) But it's true I didn't try very hard that day because I had a crap morning and it was the last exam and I just couldn't be bothered anymore. :)

I think the worst mark I've received whilst actually trying would be in the 60s...

Edited by Schrödinger's Cat

Failed a more than one test in Spanish, even sometimes when i try to do well. but then again i was focusing more on other subjects not so much spanish.

if you need spanish help i can help (its my 1st language)

edit : and i sorta need to practice it :)

Edited by azulverde:)
  • Like 1

yeah hopefully i won't need too much help this year since i will actually have good core subject teachers (exculding history) so i can focus on spanish more.

One time in 7th grade i got a 0/35 (maybe out of 30) on a quiz. big fail lol. i think i thought i understood the material... i was mistaken :D

lol you know how you get a Canidate testing number and your pin/password so you can check your results online (not all schools do this). i lost my pin/password so i have to wait 2 months to find out / the beginning of the school year lol. i got an ib pin (the kind you stick on your shirt or on a billboard or something) for surviving IB1 though, i don't think i lost that yet :D