What is the worst mark you have received for a test or exam you actually tried to do well in?

saunders is god

Errmm...recently, I tried super hard to get an A in maths, but I ended up with a B, which btw, was the SAME GRADE I got a year ago when I took it early. I literally worked my arse off and thought an A was a definate, maybe an A*...but nooo..got the same result from last year. Everyones happy. :(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Red XII

I got a 50% on a chem quiz once. It was only a few points, though, and I still finished well in the class.

The worst I've gotten on a major assessment was a 71% on a Math HL quiz. I think I'll be able to beat that come our Calculus quiz over what was basically first semester of junior year on Monday.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Last week I received a test back in my SL Mathematics class in which I got a 66% on :) . I actually thought I was going to get an 85% or better, because I thought I understood it. I guess not...

OMG SAAAME! I got a 68 on my math test, and I swore I'd get at least an 80 something :heart:

lol lowest mark would have to be a 45 % on a chem quiz. i didn't really study for it, but our teacher told us it wouldn't count for marks anyways. and then BOOM its on our report card. i HATE chemmmm :erm:

• 3 months later...

48% in the Math HL Paper 2 Pre-mocks exam :S :S (It was a low 5)

I lost like 20 marks in an extended question because I decided that a -5 in the question was a 5 :blink: (can't remember the actual number but well.....) & obviously many more because of STUPID MHL questions!!!

The Higher Level exams r so unpredictable and you can never be well-prepared. If you can't get the idea of one of those 20+ marks extended questions....you're screwed!!

I used to get 7s the beginning of last year, for the rest of the year I was getting high 6s and now I am getting 5s! Wrong time for my level to be going down :(

I HATH MATH HL!

My worst mark was on a practice paper 1 in HL maths. I got 52% on it and it was hard to take because I had just gone from being top of the class to getting the worst mark in the class on the paper 1.

wow! The same happened to me, I got a 48% in a paper 2 Math HL exam this year and for the entire past year I've been getting 7s or high 6s and usually the top of my class too :S

There's math HL for ya :(

Good Luck to us!!

• 3 weeks later...