Should I quit IB?

HCREDW

IB is really a dissapointment so far. Too much work and have no life. If you want to stay up all night doing maths then IB is great. I cannot believe that there are hardly any posts on this website saying that IB is not fun in the slightest. Dont do it

Well obviously, IB isn't 'fun', and if we didn't have to do it, then we wouldn't. I don't think it's IB that's taking you down, it's your mind-set eg. 'staying up all night' - this is not true, if you spread your work out evenly and manage your time well. Remind yourslef, everyday, that you are taking IB because it is an internationally recognized diploma, which will be a great help to your future. Besides, do you plan on going to university? Because IB is nothing compared to the workload and pressure of studying at university. IB does however set you up nicely for university, as you'll be able to write 4,000 word essays in the click of a finger. So good luck, and try to be more positive about IB, because it really does/will help you soon. A little effort now = a lot of success in the future. Follow that thought, before it's too late.

Edited by ga0wsa

I could not help but include my two cents, but then I realized you were a troll. A perfect score in all 7 HL courses? Good luck.

And JFBLAC, perhaps you should rearrange your classes unless you're dead set on majoring in sciences or studying medicine in university. Oh wait, you can't, because you can't study all three sciences at Higher Level.

• Like 4

I could not help but include my two cents, but then I realized you were a troll. A perfect score in all 7 HL courses? Good luck.

And JFBLAC, perhaps you should rearrange your classes unless you're dead set on majoring in sciences or studying medicine in university. Oh wait, you can't, because you can't study all three sciences at Higher Level.

I have to echo this sentiment

• Like 1

IB is really a dissapointment so far. Too much work and have no life. If you want to stay up all night doing maths then IB is great. I cannot believe that there are hardly any posts on this website saying that IB is not fun in the slightest. Dont do it

I would have to say that you are clearly working in the right way because your predicted grades say so. You might have to get used to this in the future so it is good prep for university and your career. Taking HL in everything is also quite extreme. It definitely means you are not doing IB. You are overworking yourself unnecessarily because the IB clearly says to take 3 higher levels and not six.