This is my notes that I compiled, and typed out myself to prepare myself for my finals in 2014.
I am rather proud of this compilation as I have tried my best to make everything neat and easy to read.
I also included formulas and definitions in my notes.
Do note that I have left some space in between paragraphs for you to draw the graphs.
1. Drawing graphs on Word is too time consuming
2. I think that drawing the graphs yourself will enable you to develop a better understanding of the different economic theories.
I hope my notes will help you the way it helped me.
I will submit my notes on macroeconomics when I have fully compiled everything.
Have a great day!
Starting with a definition of elasticity, this pdf contains in depth information on the different type of elasticity of demand and supply, how to calculate elasticity, the factors of elasticity, real life examples of elasticities and firms, and the relationship of elasticities and government. Great review for studying for tests.
1. SHORT TERM VERSUS LONG TERM IMPLICATIONS
2. EFFECTS ON DIFFERENT STAKEHOLDERS
3. PRIORITISE THE ARGUMENTS
4. QUESTION VALIDITY OF A THEORY/ DATA PRESENTED
presented with appropriate examples of each.
This document contains all Economic terminologies definitions from chapters 1-3 for HL and SL. Most of the economic terminologies are defined in this document. This is useful when writing IAs or studying for exams.