Tok presentation

raja2793

Hello folks ,

Well i just joined this site as i was having a little trouble with my TOK presentations which is sometime next week , i have kind of decided what kind of topic i want to do , which is basically honour killings though i am having a little trouble with exactly forming the knowledge issue question .

It would be nice if someone could help me out with that . T

Thanks

Hey :)

My presentation is next week too. Have you decided which area of knowledge you're gonna focus on? I'm doing it on Human Cloning and my knowledge issue is "Why does human cloning negate the law of nature?". You can find any kind of conflict in the way of knowing in any real-life situation of yours. From there, identify the area of knowledge. :) Good luck.

Well ill defintately be focusing on Ethics and most probably history too , The problem Im facing is that if someone gets up and asks me what is your knowledge issue im not exactly sure what to say , i mean i cant really form th equestion is honor killing ethical , i was thinking more along the lines of is religion something which we use to justify our actions ?

• 1 month later...
  • 8 years later...