How long did it take you to do your Extended Essay?

Bishup

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys.

So I am gonna start working on my EE this summer, and i am obviously doing it on Business. However, I was wondering how long it took you guys to do your research and how long it took you to actually write it. I know many have written it literally the night before it was due, but I feel like its impossible to do it with business.

Appreciate your responses!

MaryamB

• 1 month later...

so you reckon six hours is enough to write one? mines due in eight hours and i've written 800 words

No, you are screwed and even if you finish may well have an essay that is so bad it gets an awful grade. I hope that the actual deadline for your essay is far in the future (and that tomorrow is simply an internal one), or this is a horrible joke :blink:

so you reckon six hours is enough to write one? mines due in eight hours and i've written 800 words

No you definitely can make that. It won't be awesome but you can make it. I wrote 3300 words in 6 hours. I spent about 10 more revising later so a grand total of 16 hours of research AND writing and that got me a C (not a good score, like I said :P)

• Like 1