Please fix the BBCode

timtamboy63

Hm, well i'd start by reuploading the Core IPB files, as I suspect the one that works the BBCode has been corrupted. If that doesn't work, reupload a backup of the homedirectory, NOT the mysql database(as that would erase posts!). Let me know if you need help. Also, check the IPB main options, it may have been accidently disabled.

• Like 1

lol yeah i would help except i don't know my way around the IP forum files and directories so i would have to mess around first, which Master graeme would not allow :)

also not sure if this helps but i found it interesting

skin is not the problem, may be an IP: Board update but what i have noticed is it seems that each user developed their own status cache, so if you change your status posts where you didn't have status on your posts or that you had a different status keep the same status or abscence of stauts, even when updating. prehaps this IBS cache developed a confliction issue with old and new bbcode updates and it didn't work or something? idk only possibility i can think of since master graeme hasn't been on for a while and none of the other mods update it as far as i know.

Ah right. Again, I don't want to sound rude, but I shall repeat. This is beyond my power so we'll wait for Graeme I've contacted him so he should be on soon.

And please stop calling him master :) it's annoying! :)

Hm, well i'd start by reuploading the Core IPB files, as I suspect the one that works the BBCode has been corrupted. If that doesn't work, reupload a backup of the homedirectory, NOT the mysql database(as that would erase posts!). Let me know if you need help. Also, check the IPB main options, it may have been accidently disabled.

The core files are with G face, and I've checked and double checked all the settings. They're all enabled, and the codes are all correct in the database. So it's probably a corrupt file like you said. So we'll sit tight for Graeme to save the day :)