Sign in to follow this  

What University Do You Want To Go To ?

For now, I am interested to go to Nanyang Tech Uni or National Uni of Singapore because they are quite near and there are plenty of scholarships in Singapore. However, if I can win a scholarship again, I might consider going to the US or UK. But one thing I am sure of is I don't want to go to Indonesian universities! *no offence

I want to go to either University of Toronto or Waterloo :) Both in Canada.

hey man, kyaa haal hai?

theres lots of pakis in toronto so i guess its good to go to one around that area. check mcgill as well but there pretty expensive for internationals - $25000.

i also plan to go to unis in toronto+mcgill for business/econ

haha heyy, you a Pakistani too? Nah , it shouldn't be too expensive, I gotta passport. Man I don't really want to go to McGill even tho its like the best, I just don't like Quebec in general ... I want to go to Uni in Ontario , preferably close to or IN Toronto , because I got fam in Mississauga (: so its nice that way.

I want to apply for medical though.

Edited by -PakistaN-

haha heyy, you a Pakistani too? Nah , it shouldn't be too expensive, I gotta passport. Man I don't really want to go to McGill even tho its like the best, I just don't like Quebec in general ... I want to go to University in Ontario , preferably close to or IN Toronto , because I got fam in Mississauga (: so its nice that way.

I want to apply for medical though.

yeah im pakistani, and i kind of guessed if you're from anywhere in Canada, its Mississauga. i also live in Toronto, but want to go away from family. think about it, they'll ask me to come home all the time, i wont have any free time and get distracted ...... plus ask anyone about Montreal and hear what they say. + McGill is suppose to be one of the top med schools with good undergrad programs for it. just apply in case.

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Please do NOT use text speak on here- Maha

I really want to go to Florida State University. It may not be an Ivy League school, but it's one of the best schools for Meteorology. Other than that, my choices are Florida Institute of Technology because they too, offer my major.

• Like 1

I REALLY (Like would kill for it) want to go to Massachusetts Institute of Technology, but my goal is to get into University of Virginia.

Edited by hexashadow13

Georgetown ( But I have to have an affair with a politician to get in)

University of Virginia

William & Mary

American University

George Washington University

University of Pennsylvania

Princeton

Watch me not get in to any of them. Fml.

MIT, Harvard, UPenn would all be up there on what I'd love to go to. I'll try for Brown, CMU and GeorgiaTech as well :)

Really depends where I get in, MIT, CMU, GeorgiaTech I'll go for engineering,

Harvard, Brown I'll go for businesss

and UPenn, best of both worlds!

Edited by timtamboy63
  • Like 2

Hmm I really want to go to the University of Florida. Go Gators! (They suck at football right now!! Sigh.) =/ Anyways they have a great joint degree for Pharmacy. Woot. :(

I would love to go to the University of Texas at Austin or University of North Texas probably :(