What University Do You Want To Go To ?

-PakistaN-

For now, I am interested to go to Nanyang Tech Uni or National Uni of Singapore because they are quite near and there are plenty of scholarships in Singapore. However, if I can win a scholarship again, I might consider going to the US or UK. But one thing I am sure of is I don't want to go to Indonesian universities! *no offence

I want to go to either University of Toronto or Waterloo :) Both in Canada.

hey man, kyaa haal hai?

theres lots of pakis in toronto so i guess its good to go to one around that area. check mcgill as well but there pretty expensive for internationals - $25000.

i also plan to go to unis in toronto+mcgill for business/econ

haha heyy, you a Pakistani too? Nah , it shouldn't be too expensive, I gotta passport. Man I don't really want to go to McGill even tho its like the best, I just don't like Quebec in general ... I want to go to Uni in Ontario , preferably close to or IN Toronto , because I got fam in Mississauga (: so its nice that way.

I want to apply for medical though.

Edited by -PakistaN-

haha heyy, you a Pakistani too? Nah , it shouldn't be too expensive, I gotta passport. Man I don't really want to go to McGill even tho its like the best, I just don't like Quebec in general ... I want to go to University in Ontario , preferably close to or IN Toronto , because I got fam in Mississauga (: so its nice that way.

I want to apply for medical though.

yeah im pakistani, and i kind of guessed if you're from anywhere in Canada, its Mississauga. i also live in Toronto, but want to go away from family. think about it, they'll ask me to come home all the time, i wont have any free time and get distracted ...... plus ask anyone about Montreal and hear what they say. + McGill is suppose to be one of the top med schools with good undergrad programs for it. just apply in case.

Edited by Mahuta ♥
Please do NOT use text speak on here- Maha

• 2 weeks later...

MIT, Harvard, UPenn would all be up there on what I'd love to go to. I'll try for Brown, CMU and GeorgiaTech as well :)

Really depends where I get in, MIT, CMU, GeorgiaTech I'll go for engineering,

Harvard, Brown I'll go for businesss

and UPenn, best of both worlds!

Edited by timtamboy63
  • Like 2